Lagos: Walking in the Age of Discoveries – 12600GO
Small Group Walking
From €710.00 pp
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Availability: Available soon
Grade: Easy (2/8)
A walking and sightseeing guided tour based in Lagos, once a landmark of the Portuguese Discoveries, and refuge of pirates.
You’ll walk along some of the West Algarve’s most impressive natural landscapes while taking a historical perspective of this fascinating region.
- Date with guaranteed departure
- The historic city of Lagos
- Sagres – the Fortress and the promontory, where the sailors made promises before setting off on their long voyages.
- Spectacular cliff hikes following scenic Ocean trails
- The Ria de Alvor, a nature haven
- Visit to a wine estate with wine tasting
- Includes a day off for independent exploration
- A fantastic itinerary of walks developed and perfected by local tour leaders
- The hospitality and warmth from the local population
- The amazing Portuguese gastronomy, with highlight for the fish and seafood
- Dedicated driver and tour leader to make sure everything runs smoothly